KFC

"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good." Minor Myers, Jr.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Barking Bakery Test Kitchen

Gah, I'm having so much fun with all this treat-making! If I thought I could make a living at this, I would quit my day job in a second. Below are some pictures of the dog-treat-making process and results and my two/too big helpers.

Bake... Let cool... Bag... And repeat...
Rider "Underfoot" Taylor
They have been trained to salivate at the sound of the oven timer, haha!This face tells me I'm doing a good job :-)Yummy oatmeal treats that didn't make the cut even though they turned out beautifully! They have to be refridgerated and sitting out in the heat all morning probably wouldn't be great for them.
All Barking Bakery treats have the Rider and Posey "Drool of Approval"

No comments: