KFC

"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good." Minor Myers, Jr.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Opening Weekend

Well, The Barking Bakery opened on Saturday! We sold out of treats and made $163. I am going to put the money towards medical expenses for animals in our foster care program. I am so excited and thrilled with how everything went! I think I am going to set it up again the weekend after 4th of July weekend. Below are some pictures of the booth :-)

The 25 finished $5 bags. I also sold some individual baggies of treats for $2.
The booth (with Paul napping in it... hey, it was 6 AM!)
A samples table
The little bags were easy to do and generated some extra revenue
Some of the bags and some OCHS volunteer applications.
Some of my signsMe with my booth!

No comments: